Employer-sponsored retirement plans
GuideStone’s employer-sponsored 403(b)(9) retirement plans are specifically designed for the unique needs of those who serve in ministry-related organizations, institutions and churches.
In most cases, all employees who receive W-2 income from a participating employer may make personal contributions.
- Tax-sheltered contributions reduce current taxable income.
- Invest retirement plan contributions in the nation’s largest Christian-screened mutual fund family.
- Access to numerous resources, customized retirement planning tools and 24-hour personal online account management.
- Employees at SBC churches, schools and associations may be eligible for exclusive protection benefits provided by GuideStone and your Baptist state convention.
- GuideStone has been faithfully serving our participants for nearly a century.
- No profit motive. It is our commitment to enhance your bottom line, not ours.
- Ministers for Tax Purposes may have retirement benefits designated as a tax-free housing allowance within legal limits.
- Many plans also allow Roth elective deferrals. Earnings on Roth contributions can be withdrawn tax-free if certain conditions are met.
- Employers may choose to make matching, non-matching or discretionary contributions (based on plan provisions).
Starting now can greatly increase your chances of having adequate income for retirement.