Designing a Strong Retirement Plan
Preparing Employees Today for Retirement Tomorrow
Through a healthy retirement plan, employers play a vital role preparing employees for a successful future. GuideStone supports your efforts to encourage retirement readiness among employees.
We specialize in:
Meeting Plan Goals and Objectives
Our team of professionals can help you establish a strategic plan with clear objectives. Organizations that offer successful plans typically:
- Help employees save well so they can retire with financial security
- Provide essential retirement offerings to remain competitive in their marketplace
- Offer best-in-class benefits to attract and retain talent
Did you know? According to industry standards, plan success entails:
- 90% employee participation
- 15% minimum contribution between the employer and employee
- 90% of employees invested in an appropriate asset mix
Engaging Employees through Plan Design and Automatic Features
GuideStone provides a variety of retirement plans competitive in both cost and performance. Built-in plan incentives — such as automatic enrollment, matching and vesting opportunities — help implement best practices to increase employee engagement.
- Automatic Enrollment — Auto-enroll keeps employees in the plan — very few opt out.
- Matching — An employer-sponsored match motivates employees to stay on track.
- Vesting — A vesting schedule helps boost retention and reduce plan costs.
Driving Employee Participation and Tracking Results
We offer convenient online resources and in-person appointments to promote retirement planning within your organization. With GuideStone, you can confidently:
- Evaluate employee engagement and look for opportunities to promote plan resources
- Conduct annual plan evaluations to accurately measure performance and gauge success