For Your Organization
GuideStone's compliance expertise supports your plan in meeting regulatory guidelines. We are here to answer your questions and offer direction to ensure proper plan maintenance.
GuideStone delivers educational resources.
Learn about the following topics:
- Plan sponsor fiduciary responsibilities
- Minister’s housing allowance for qualified employees
- Maximum contribution limits
- Self-audit assistance
GuideStone provides thorough documentation services.
Given this responsibility, we:
- Supply a compliant, current plan document
- Manage ongoing plan documentation support for regulatory and legislative restatement
- Offer plan correction assistance
- Provide a plan administration manual
- Assist with required legal notices and disclosures (if applicable)
- Conduct nondiscrimination testing (if applicable)
- Prepare an annual, signature-ready Form 5500 (if applicable)
Do you offer a 403(b)(9) plan? If you operate a 403(b)(9) church retirement plan, your plan is exempt from ERISA requirements such as 5500 filings and plan audits — which means fewer expenses and less administrative burden.
GuideStone's standard plan 403(b)(9) documentation, including the Basic Plan Document, Adoption Agreement, Trust and Recordkeeping Services Agreement, is offered at no additional charge.
Learn more about GuideStone's comprehensive services for your employer-sponsored plan today. Simply contact us at 1-888-98-GUIDE (1-888-984-8433) or visit GuideStone.org.